And that’s just the beginning.
We have a mega-stop blog tour starting TODAY as well, continuing through OCTOBER 12th! Including among other things a Two-Hour Live Chat and Call-in Show at Hummingbird Place on Thursday (where our grand prize will be a kindle) and a Blog Tour Grand Prize (in addition to the chance to win Amazon Gift Cards and a digital copy of Here in My Heart ) of this Vintage, Heirloom Log Cabin Quilt!
I’ve listed the Blog Tour stops are below (they’re repeated over on RaffleCopter). I’ll post on Thursday about the Hummingbird Place Chat and Call-in Show. Don’t forget to join us all today today for the Facebook Release Party, and…
Here’s the link to the RaffleCopter Giveaway for the Blog Tour, for all the details on how to enter and the various ways you can earn points to be in the running for the great prize packages:
- September 30th: Novels Alive TV, where I’m answering 10 FUN questions about the making of Here in My Heart.
- October 1st: The Romance Dish, fab review!
- October 2nd: Hummingbird Place Two Hour LIVE Chat and Call-In Show!
- October 3rd: Reader’s Entertainment, where I’ll be talking childhood sweethearts and friendships that last a lifetime.
- October 6th: Be My Bard, where we’re delving into even more insight into what inspires my Mimosa Lane and Echoes of The Heart novels!
- October 7th: My Life, One Story at a Time, where I’m talking about collecting vintage, heirloom quilts and how they inspire me.
- October 8th: Manic Readers, for another fab review!
- October 9th: Miss Ivy’s Book Nook, where I’m talking all things Here in My Heart and why the story and relationships and characters grabbed my heart and imagination.
- October 10th: Book Reviews and More by Kathy, where I’m sharing what inspired me to write this spin-off into the Echoes of The Heart series, even though my characters are still from the same small town, Chandlerville, as my Mimosa Lane novels.